Meyers OTW 160     N34325                    (c/n 70)


                                The OTW (Out-to-Win) 2-seat primary training biplane was derived from the earlier OTW 125 of
                                1939.   Power was supplied by a 160 hp Kinner R-56 engine.   The machine above, seen at Van
                                Nuys in 1961 was produced in 1942.   The logo on the tail reads 'Last Frontier Flyers'.  A number
                                of OTWs was operated under the CAA Civilian Pilot Training Program during 1940-44.    Some
                                OTWs had a cowled engine.